1. Annexure-I of the domicile certificate form prescribes an affidavit.
2. Identity Proof (Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Ration Card).
3. Resident Proof (utility Bills like Electricity Bill/ Water Bill).
4. Birth Certificate.
5. Proof of land/property.
6. Coloured Photograph of Applicant (Passport Sized).
Present Address Proof of Beneficiary ( Any One is mandatory ) Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Telphone Bill(Landline or Postpaid), Voter ID card, Ration Card,Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Driving License, Rent Agreement(Registered),Water Bill, Any Govt. Recognized document.
1. Select Department as "Department of Revenue".
2. Select the certificate to be issued.
3. Enter Application Number followed by Applicant name.
4. Enter security code.
5. Click on "Search".