You can access all the information pertaining to the land through the Bihar Bhulekh portal through a single window. Only information about Khasra, Khatauni, etc. is made available on the bhulekh portals of other states, such as Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Himachal, and others. But you can find information on Bihar Apna Khata, Bihar Bhoomi, Bhulekh Map, Bihar Jamabandi, Khasar Land Records, etc. on the Bihar Bhulekh Portal on a single website.
In this article, we have explained how to access the Bihar Land Record Portal, the advantages of the Bihar Bhulekh, how to view it, and other relevant information. Please read this post through to the end if you want all of these details.
How to Get / Verify Bihar Land Records (Bihar Apna Khata, Jamabandi, Khasra Number)?
- The Bihar government built a platform for bihar land records where you can find many types of information.
- Follow the instructions below if you are having trouble seeing or downloading Bihar Apna Khata, Khasra, or Khatauni, etc.
- Folks, you must first visit the Bihar Government Revenue and Land Reforms Department's official website at http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/ to see all of this information.
- You are currently on the Bihar Government Revenue and Land Reforms Department's official website.
- When you arrive at the homepage of the Bihar Government Revenue and Land Reforms Department, a list of service alternatives will be displayed. Choose the selection of your account in the circle indicated in the photo below.
- After clicking, you will now be taken to the next page (screen).
- You've chosen the account option. Following that, a map of Bihar will now appear in front of you.
- All of Bihar's districts' geographic locations have been shown in this.
- On the map, locate your district, and click it. Here, we'll use the Patna district as an illustration.
- But you get to pick your region. Once you've selected your district, you'll reach the following screen once more.
- The map of your district will now appear in front of you after you have chosen (clicked) it on the Bihar map. You now select your immovable Tehsil from this list. When you click there, you will again be taken to the following page.
- You will now arrive at the new page once more after choosing the property. You can view the stock that is tied to your real estate here. You can select your stock right here. You can choose socks from a variety of options.
- 1- Find and choose your socks from the list of options on the left side of the screen below. The name of your socks will appear if you click on the first letter of socks on the keyboard that is displayed on the screen.
- 2 - Next, you can view the full description of the socks choice that is provided at the bottom. You have the choice to view by account number or to view by account holder name.
- You click on the stock after viewing it, then choose the option to view your account that is provided at the bottom. A list will now appear at the base. From the list, choose your socks by clicking on it. As soon as you click, your personal account will be downloaded. Take a printout of it immediately or store it safely on your computer or mobile device.